A wake up call for Americans, another one, yes but a heartfelt, well-reasoned, strong one!
Pls people, read Jill Dennison’s post that I stole from her blog.
A few of yesterday’s headlines …
- At least 150 people fatally shot in more than 400 shootings over the Fourth of July weekend – CNN
- More than 90 shot in Chicago on Fourth of July weekend – Chicago Tribune
- Shootings at two Indianapolis shopping malls over July 4 weekend – WTHR News
- Chicago weekend shootings: 92 shot, 16 fatally in Chicago since Friday night – Chicago Sun-Times
- At least 140 people died in shootings across the US over Fourth of July weekend – Business Insider
- At least 150 killed in nationwide shootings this July 4th weekend: data – New York Post
There are more, but … you get the picture, right? In case you don’t quite get it, let me paint it for you. In the
Most of the
Think their right to own a
is greater than our right to
I’M SICK AND DAMN TIRED OF THIS, FOLKS!!! …
View original post 714 more words