Leenda with another bout of lockdown blues, describes exactly how my day went as well … minus Cray. 😉
So little interest.
I think it’s been a week since I showered. Really.
- Vacuum. REALLY! Not well, inky the crappy Dyson is working, but vacuum none the less.
- Change bed linens. I washed another new set from Target yesterday.
- Maybe cut up and trash the back patio rug. I tried to slice it last week.. it’s tougher than it looks!
- Mindless stare at nothing.
- Read some chapter of course book & look up study notes.
I ordered a mini JBL wireless speaker today. I have a cheap old, larger, bluetooth speaker somewhere but it was never good. This is to supplement/replace my work pc speaker which is distorted and pointed the wrong way (to the tight) for me to hear it well. I was quite shocked when sharing with the seemingly hearing-impared Cray, that day at the office… I could barely…
View original post 104 more words