No, I’m really happy about the return of her interrogations as they always give us/me a good excuse to blog something, even on lazy days like today. So, anyway, here’s Berry’s comeback meme:
It’s about admitting stuff you did or didn’t do. Stuff you’re maybe not so proud of and maybe even ashamed of in hindsight. Let’s see what traps the good Berry has laid out for me to trip in. Good luck with that anyway, Berry. You have no idea what a shameless bish I am:
- Never have I ever had sex, in Second Life. – LOL 🙂 No comment …
- Never have I ever visited a sex sim, in Second Life. – Elaborate on Sex Sim, please. Oh, you mean sims created with the purpose of having people fucking in them? Uh, ok, yes, back when I was a youngling I might have been to some of those shady places.
- Never have I ever been an escort or stripper, in Second Life. – You’re joking, right? Show me a single n00b girl not in dire need of money for skins, gowns and shoes … OMG shoes!!! Of course I never was an escort but a simple, straightforward and hardworking whore in my first week in SL already. And a stripper shortly thereafter. Both jobs I got fired from for being such an intimidating loudmouth.
- Never have I ever been in porn videos in Second Life. – Only if someone had done some machinima without my knowledge. The only commercial filmwork I was involved in was a rather very earnest and unsexy promo video for a university in Italy.
- Never have I ever did [“done” ed.] things that may be illegal in the real world, in Second Life. – Prostitution is still illegal in some countries, no? Oh yes, and then there’s the drugs …
- Never have I ever created an ALT for secret activities, in Second Life. – I can assure you all my alts are totally legal and open and known to my friends and foes. I guess some of them are even stating the fact that they are my secretaries, sex slaves, fugly little sisters or whatever in their profiles. But I forgot most of their passwords by now anyway. Useless bunch of underfinanced and underutilized hobos.
- Never have I ever had a one night stand, in Second Life. – One Night Stand as in “the 20 Minutes of SL Night”? I had countless sexual relationships that didn’t last that long.
- Never have I ever been part of a roleplay community, in Second Life. – I was a resident of The Wastelands sims for a while, and I even scavenged a bit but I never really roleplayed there.
- Never have I ever discovered a new fetish, because of Second Life. –True. I was already a dirty perverted pervert long before I came into Second Life. The only challenge was to find those fetishes in SL. 😉
- Never have I ever done things in Second Life that I wouldn’t admit to my friends or family. – I would never admit being a resident of SL to my parents. Mostly for the simple reason that it would take me days to explain the concept of virtual worlds … after taking weeks to explain what a computer is … and then the interwebz. It’s too damn tiring. My husband knows about my SL hobby and he finds it really really silly. But at least he knows I’m sitting here at my computer, happily SLing and blogging, instead of spending all our money for RL stuff. So he tolerates it.